Sunday, 26 September 2010

Lou's Birthday



This rather nice card (even if I do say so myself) was made for my very lovely sister who has a birthday today. Happy Birthday Lou Lou. My sister is one of a kind, she is smart, funny, gorgeous and I could not ask for a better sister. I like nothing better than us all getting together, that's my Mum, Lou, her hubby Andy, my nephew Stuart and my darling Hubby Phillip, not forgetting Barney our hound. We usually end up with tears in our eyes from laughter and we have so much fun. So Lou Lou, have a fabulous birthday and enjoy your special day. Love you loads. K xxx


It's a pity my photo is a bit rubbish as you can't really see the sparkly glitter or little shiny half beads. this

This is the inside of the card, I did enjoy using my pro markers to colour the images in.

Love K x

2 comments:

  1. It's a gorgeous card Karen. I hope Lou has a fantastic birthday and I fully agree she is great fun to be with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karen Really great card I love those little images - have got them somewhere in my stash. Hope your sis has a great birthday. Jill x

    ReplyDelete