Tuesday, 7 September 2010

Tuesday & a card for Lottie


Today's card is for Lottie who starts her new job as a teacher tomorrow officially - the children start tomorrow (but she has been attending meetings for a couple of days). I wanted to send her a little card and thought the sentiment was perfect - one person can make all the difference and that person is you.
ribbon is from Ribbon Oasis
patterned paper, butterfly & sentiment - Stampin Up
Card stock - Stampin up
Button - my local craft shop.
K x

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like a really good sentiment for a new teacher! I love that set of stamps and I love your card as well. Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A perfect sentiment - I love that butterful stamp set - so versatile.

    Really love the card for Stu too.

    Glad you liked the new blog and play on words title - strictly SU listing supplies and no waffle from me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a perfect sentiment for a teacher and am excited for her - I have always wanted to teach. I love the ribbon you used here - great card.

    ReplyDelete