Friday, 24 September 2010

Vintage Vogue Thank you


This thank you card uses the set Vintage Vogue which is one of my favourites at the moment. I stamped the flowers on to white card, then curled the big flower petals back and the small flower petals forward to create a bit of depth and secured them with a brad. The roller is also Vintage Vogue and the ribbon and card stock are from the new colours.


Special mention to my sister Lou today as it's her birthday on Sunday - Happy Birthday Lou Lou x x x Hope your day is as special as you are. I couldn't ask for a more wonderful sister, you are gorgeous, smart, funny and my best friend - love ya x
I had e mail this morning from my good friend Jobe who has made the SU trip to Prague next June - Jo has worked incredibly hard to achieve this goal along with her team so big CONGRATS to her - well done Jobe, I am so proud of you.

Have a great weekend all


K xx

1 comment:

  1. Know what you mean Karen, Vintage Vogue is such a gorgeous set of stamps, love your card. Jill x

    ReplyDelete