Monday, 25 October 2010

I can't stop using Vintage Vogue




This set is so versatile for lots of different cards. I have used dimensionals, double in places to make this card really stand out. The thinking of you was printed off the cricut (I have used it so much just recently, it's so handy for scrapbooking). The cartridge was a walk in my garden. The card is Stampin up as are the little pearls, the brads are some I already had.

The flowers are stuck using a dimensional behind the big one then another behind the little one so I could slip the letters in behind.




3 comments:

  1. OOH what a lovely card Karen! Its alright don't worry there is will be another lovely stamp set along in a moment which will replace it!! Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a fantastic set and you always do such lovely cards with it Karen that they are always worth looking at.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karen, what a wonderful card - I'm glad you love this set because we get to see some awesome creations from you using it.

    Have a great one !!

    Janet

    ReplyDelete