Thursday, 28 October 2010

I've started the Christmas Cards


Ho, Ho, Ho, I have started the cards....

I am using the very gorgeous Dasher from SU (I think discontinued now), the card stock is SU as is the ribbon and patterned paper. In fact the whole thing is SU as the ink was and also the stick on pearls on the antlers, feel much happier now they are under way. They are all slightly different but not by much.

(not easy to see but there are four little half pearls in the antler curls). I prefer the bigger red ribbon but thought this small ribbon might go through the postal system on an ordinary stamp, I think the others will have to go under a large stamp !

Happy Thursday everyone

K x


3 comments:

  1. They look fabulous Karen - what a great start you have made. Dasher is still available from SU - he's at the back of the catalogue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Dasher, I have made quite a few Christmas cards with him as well. I love your colour combination for your cards! Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are visually stunning Karen, that image is wonderful - very 'artistic' Don't they look fabulous all together like that, each one unique - great job! xxx

    ReplyDelete