Thursday, 21 October 2010

More Scrapbook pages - anything goes



Top Tip Tuesday are having an anything goes challenge so thought I would enter this scrapbook page - I have to block out the face as I don't have permission to show my niece on the world wide web. I love this page, the reason it is called magic has Phoebe has a cheerio stuck on the end of her finger - the look on her face is "oh wow". I used Stamin up twine around the stars and also daubed some of my letters and stars with a lovely orange ink.


5 comments:

  1. I love the colours that you have used for this page!

    Thank you for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday - good luck!

    Leanne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute, love your stars

    Lou x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the fall colors ,perfect for now.Thank you for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday. this week

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've loved looking at all your scrapbook pages - they are fabulous! You'll have to give me some tips, I have a big box of photo's of the kids & 4 big empty scrapbooks but every time I sit down to begin, I get terrified (where to begin?!!) & put it off for another day....4 years & counting hahaha Hope you're all well Karen xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great colours and I bet she does look a picture :)

    Thanks for joining us over at Top Tip Tuesday :)

    Carol x

    ReplyDelete