Monday, 18 October 2010

Scrapbook for my nieces first birthday

Excuse the faces being covered up but I have not got permission to show the photos. The album, 20 pages in all took about 5 days to do, at great speed, but I find I work well under pressure and didn't struggle with ideas - over the next few days I will show you the pages and apologies, I didn't have time to fiddle about taking them out of the covers for the photo. It needs to be posted today as it's got to go to America! (obviously the tag at the bottom is for them to write in where and when she was born etc).





the photos are pretty rubbish really, especially with the main subject blocked out, however they do look good in real life and I was really pleased with it.

K x

1 comment:

  1. Congratulation fo rthe new niece!
    Hugs
    Love
    elena

    ReplyDelete