Tuesday, 16 November 2010

Black and white Christmas cards


I don't send a lot of cards, instead we give a donation to a local charity called the Poole and District Children's Cancer Charity. They help kids locally who have life threatening illnesses to have a holiday or a computer or something that will make a difference to their lives. They do incredible work and we have supported them for many years. So if you don't get a Christmas card from me then you know why....



These cards are all SU, the stamp comes with a lovely verse which I have put inside, mounted in the same way but forgot to take a photo. Dazzling diamonds give a lovely sparkle to the cards.




Less than 6 weeks to go !

2 comments:

  1. Wow Karen! You really have done a fabulous job of ALL your christmas cards! Hope I get one...he hee.

    Jobes
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you are not planning a Christmas countdown! Bah Humbug is all I have to say!!! I love the simplicity of your black and white cards - gorgeous! Jill x

    ReplyDelete