Monday, 8 November 2010

It's Monday

My Mum in Law has her birthday on Tuesday. We went over on Saturday and I took a coffee cake - as you can see I used some flowers I had made for the top. Ever so easy to do, use SU flower punch - punch out six flowers then screw them up as tight as you can before spreading them out again (not totally flat), then punch a hole through the middle of the pieces, put a brad through then bring each flower up to make the petals - simples !

The card is for my Dad and his wife for their anniversary next week. I love the hearts - I bought them in my local craft shop in Wimborne. The stamp is fun and fast notes from SU, the ribbon, paper and card is also SU. Glitter - dazzling diamonds.

Happy Monday all

K x

2 comments:

  1. Mmm... that cake looks yummy and its a great idea to make some of those flowers for the top! Really pretty anniversary card as well. Hope you have a good week. Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That cake I know will taste as delicious as it looks - lucky MIL.

    Beautiful card - Happy Anniversary to them both.

    ReplyDelete