Wednesday, 3 November 2010

Twisted sketch 31 - glitter







I think I might be late with this one but here is my effort for twisted sketch - using glitter. This is a new baby card using fast and fun notes, SU ribbon and papers and coloured in using pro markers. The glitter is dazzling diamonds on the spots on the pram. The word celebrate is also an SU stamp.




Aren't the autumn colours lovely - they seem to be bolder and brighter this year. Hate the dark nights though !


Happy Wednesday !

7 comments:

  1. Lovely card there Karen! As I sit typing this the wood over the other side of the valley is a really lovely colour! Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very pretty new baby card. I hate the dark evenings too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card!!! Thanks for playing along at twisted!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the mix of pattern and ribbon! Thanks for playing along at Twisted Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, great stamping job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute! Thanks for being Twisted with us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. what an adorable baby card - I love it !!!

    ReplyDelete