Thursday, 9 December 2010

Some of my best friends are flakes

All I need to do now is start writing the cards !
I am sending a bear minimum this year - so if you were thinking of sending a card and haven't got around to it please save yourself the stamp and trouble - just think of me instead. Although it's nice to get cards I also think they are a complete waste of time and money and just a good money spinner for the Royal Mail (what a humbug). It's not that I am not grateful for the cards I am. We stopped sending them as a company some years ago and give a donation to the Poole and District Children's Cancer Fund instead which makes much more sense.




This is the first year of making them - it's a lot of work and most people will just chuck them in the bin!




No comments:

Post a Comment