Tuesday, 25 January 2011

Ben's new baby card and Kaboodle Doodle Challenge 51



Kaboodle Doodle Challenge this week is bling it up. My card is for Ben who works for me. His other half has just given birth to a little boy, a bit early but Mum and baby doing well, 4lb 9. They have named him Vincent James. The base paper has glitters on the circles and I have added some lovely pearls to the card to give it a bit of bling.


The tag is SU tiny tags and the stamp is fun and fast notes - I really need to get myself another baby stamp!


Happy Tuesday everyone

K x

2 comments:

  1. Hi Karen, what a lovely baby card, absolutely gorgeous - I see you have got those useful tiny tags! Thanks for playing at Kaboodle Doodles. Jill

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karen

    Sweet card I'm sure the recipient will love it! Thanks for joining us over at Kaboodle Doodles and good luck!

    Love Barney BTW how cute is he!

    Tina

    ReplyDelete