Tuesday, 25 January 2011

The Jigsaw is finished






Finally the 2000 piece puzzle is finished, with much squinting through a magnifying glass, a lot of sighing in despair and a massive sense of achievement when the last piece went in ! I believe it was a gift from a work friend of mine from many years ago called Mark (Mark if I have this wrong I am sorry - he's a bit younger than me and might have a better memory). It's about a metre wide so pretty huge and the pictures do not really show how small the pictures are on it.









As you can see there is a lot of detail to it !




Great Britain less detailed than most of Europe.


So that's it finished - it's taken nearly the whole of January but I made it!

(It's off to a new home now for some other unfortunate to sigh over)

K x

2 comments:

  1. Well done for persevering and getting the jigsaw completed Karen x

    ReplyDelete