Monday, 31 January 2011

Lili of the Valley - anything but a square.





Lili of the Valley Challenge this week is anything but a square. I chose to cut some circles on my cricut. The stamp is the gorgeous Dandelion Clock. I love this stamp so much. I purchased my flowers from Handy Hippo along with the really cute brads. The ribbon was an off cut from somewhere. I started with blue in mind for the card (as you can see from the base colours but then bought in some purples, not sure if it quite works but hey ho.
Happy Monday everyone.
K

3 comments:

  1. Aww Karen that is so nice, what a gorgeous image! Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is soooooo cute! I love those flowers! ~chris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! Thanks for playing along with us at the LOTV challenge blog!

    ReplyDelete