Monday, 24 January 2011

Monday... another one

And here we are, another Monday!

I am still plodding on with the jigsaw puzzle which I am SICK, SICK, SICK of, however only about another 120 pieces to go and once finished I doubt I will be able to look another jigsaw in the face again for a very long time. I am itching to get on with the rest of the cardigan which has been put to one side temporarily whilst I finish the puzzle AND some crafting, so many things in the craft room that I want to have a go with.

I am delighted to be nearly at the end of January and really very excited as my good buddy Rachel and I are off for a spa day on the 2nd of February for an up and coming birthday for me and for Rachel's 40th which she has just had (she had a voucher for her day from where she works). I cheekily asked if she would like some company - which she did, so courtesy of my wonderful husband we are going off to be pampered !

Hope all is well, promise to be back soon with some crafting.

k x

1 comment:

  1. Sounds as if you will be in for a fun day at the Spa Karen! Have to say I love jigsaws but I agree they can get a bit 'wearing' towards the end! Jill x

    ReplyDelete