Monday, 7 February 2011

Birthday

Morning All, I had a lovely birthday on Saturday - thank you to everyone for their lovely cards and gifts - I was really spoilt, I have photographed the handcrafted cards and gifts for you to see below.



My card from Jo - thank you Jo and for your beautiful necklace, little cake and cookies (pictures of those further down the page)


My card from Steph - who also sent me two lots of SU stamps which were much appreciated - thank you Steph x



My card from Linda - don't you just love the camper - it's fabulous, thank you Linda x


My card from Lindsey - decoupage - thank you very much it's so cute.


My card from Jill - I love this cute little cat, thank you Jill x



My cookies from Jo - hand made and the wrapping and tag too - thanks Jo x



My little cake and box from Jo - you can't see from the picture but the little candle lights up - I think it's called and electric tea light - thank you Jo.

I had some lovely things from Phillip, my spa day obviously, some earrings, perfume and chocolate. My lovely Mum bought me a fabulous outside clock which looks great in the garden, a jigsaw puzzle and gave me some money for Lili of the Valley stamps (yeh!)
My Nan gave me money which I will use to buy some paper flowers - I have my eye on some.
My friend Jenny gave me a gorgeous bracelet
Our friends Lottie and James gave me some Purbeck Chocolates.
So as you can see I was totally spoilt thank you everyone.

I had 28 cards which are so nice to receive - thank you to everyone who reads my blog that sent me a card (including Mark x)

I had a lovely day - Phillip took me out for tea and cake over at Christchurch (Stewarts the Garden Centre) and we popped in and bought some more little fish for the fish tank whilst we were there. In the evening we went out for a fabulous Chinese meal at the Chef De China at Ferndown - it's so delicious in there. Rachel came and also Steve and Karen and we had a really good meal, a right laugh and a great time.

On another note I finished the cardigan, just need to get the buttons, I had set myself the goal of finishing it for my birthday along with the jigsaw puzzle so feeling pretty pleased with myself and IT FITS !
Thanks everyone for making me feel so special.
K x



3 comments:

  1. Wow Karen, what a great birthday you had! So glad you had a lovely day. Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you were deservedly spoilt to bits Karen :D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of beautiful handmade cards Karen! So glad you had a fantastic birthday and were spoilt rotten. You deserve it.

    Love & hugs,

    xxx

    ReplyDelete