Wednesday, 9 February 2011

Cardigan and hat !


Hi Girls
I am sorry but none of the pictures do my finished knitting justice, but other than model them my self which I was too shy to do I didn't know how else to photograph them. The hat is REALLY cute - the flower has come out very well, much better than the red one - it really does look like a flower. The cardigan I converted to a bit longer and then made the sleeves to the elbow so I can wear something that shows underneath, again I am really very pleased with it, it doesn't do it justice laying there on the floor. (the cardigan is the same colour as the hat - the most likeness is the last photo on the end of the stairs colour wise - goes lovely with jeans.






K x

1 comment:

  1. Oooh Karen, I am just typing along here imagaining you wearing them! Well done on getting the pair done! Jill x

    ReplyDelete