Wednesday, 23 February 2011

Happy Birthday & a couple of photos


Woodpeckers last year in the village - not far from us, you can just about see the baby in hole - Dad or Mum working very hard to feed it!


Lulworth Cove - last year when Linda and Ian were here for a holiday. Makes you think of warm days to come (hopefully), thought it would cheer you all up (I am miserable with all this horrible weather at the moment).





It's Emily's birthday (my friend's daughter) on the 28th. Whipped up this little number for her which I hope she will like. It reminds me a little of her when she was young. Surprisingly it's a Lili of the Valley stamp. SU ribbons and Forever Friends papers.

1 comment:

  1. Great photos Karen. Lulworth Cove is on my to do list! Such a cute card as well! Jill x

    ReplyDelete