Wednesday, 2 March 2011

Lili of the Valley challenge 85 & Kaboodle Doodle 3,2,1, Wild Orchid anything goes & Whoopsi Daisy lets get all cute.

I used my new Martha Stewart punch for the punching out - isn't it gorgeous, Wild Orchid flowers, the circle stamp is a Stampin Up one, as is the ribbon. The little friends stamp and tiny tag is also Stampin Up, stampin up rhinestones and patterned paper, the main stamped image is Lili of the Valley (surprise). Lili's challenge was to use a circle.

I have also entered this into Wild Orchid Challenge, anything goes. I love Wild Orchid flowers - they are just so gorgeous. I have bought some really beautiful flowers from them recently.
Whoopsi Daisy Challenge is lets get all cute
I think my card fits the bill - the stamp is so cute.
And finally I have entered this in Kaboodle Doodle Challenge. You had to follow a recipe, 3 designer papers, 2 solid papers and an embellishment. So I have a plain red paper, a spotty paper and a swirly cream paper, I have a plain red card and a grey card and ok, a few embellishments......

7 comments:

  1. What a fun card Karen! Thanks for so much for popping by Kaboodle again! Hope you are ok! Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card Karen, the colour of the papers compliment the image so beautifully and it's very cute! Thanks for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy this week, Hugs, Teresa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya Karen,
    A very cute card!
    Thanks for playing at Kaboodle Doodles!
    Farrah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Karen

    Cute image and great card! Thanks for joining us at Kaboodle Doodle and good luck.

    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Karen, I love this - the colors are absolutely amazing !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute image and great colors! Your dog is just adorable as well. Thanks for joining our challenges at WHOOPSI DAISY and KABOODLE DOODLES this week:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is so cute! Love the LOTV image!!!!!
    Thanks for joining the Wild Orchid Crafts Challenge this week!
    Happy Crafting!
    Dena

    ReplyDelete