Friday, 4 March 2011

Lili of the Valley Challenge 86 - Sketch by Bev

Lili of the Valley Challenge this week is a gorgeous sketch by Bev. Here is my take. The patterned duck paper is Forever Friends, the green paper is Stampin up, the lovely lace and flowers are Wild Orchid, the ribbon is stampin up and the pearls are I think from Wild Orchid. The tiny friends tag is Stampin up. The butterflies I stamped out with a punch I have, but not sure where from. Of course the stamp is Lili of the Valley. Finally the punched out paper is my new Martha Stewart Punch.

Have a lovely weekend all.

K x

4 comments:

  1. It really is a lovely sketch - might have a go at that one myself. I love what you have done with it and love all the little embellishments you are adding to your cards - so very, very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have one word for this Karen - LOVE !!!! This is adorable and I really like that sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is just gorgeous - the colours are so pretty and I love that image :) Thank you for joining us over at the LOTV challenge. Hugs, Dawny xxx

    ReplyDelete