Monday, 14 March 2011

Lili of the Valley - Say it with Flowers & Whoopsi Daisy


Lili's challenge this week is to say it with flowers. I used Wild Orchid flowers to enhance my Lili image. I love working with reds and blacks. The gorgeous red patterned paper is Stamin up which came with my monthly scrapbook pack from Jo. The black and white is from a pad, which I think is papermania. The Happy birthday stamp is stampin up. I JUST LOVE HER ATTITUDE.
Whoopsi Daisy is also a flower related challenge this week so thought I would enter it there too.
On an incredibly sad note, my heart and thoughts are with those affected by the horrendous disaster in Japan - you just can't comprehend what is happening can you.....how on earth are we going to fix it?

4 comments:

  1. Oh this is so adorable, love this image she has such an attitude..
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card! I love the colors and the flowers.
    Thank you for sharing with us at the Whoopsi Daisy challenge. Hope to see you again next week challenge!
    Hugs, Rleen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card! Loooove those deeply red flowers!!! Thanks for playing with us at WhoopsiDaisy this week. Hugs...Mona

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute, amazing colors and fantastic coloring of the image. The flowers are gorgeous! Thanks for playing along at WHOOPSI DAISY this week:)

    ReplyDelete