Wednesday, 25 May 2011

TheLovely Linda's birthday card










My very special friend Linda has recently celebrated a birthday, this is the card I made for her. The stamps are Lili of the Valley - aren't they gorgeous. I love the recipes - and they are so apt for my friendship with Linda.



Linda and I started out as pen pals too many years ago to remember and now her own children, who were just children when we met have their own families - now that tells you how much time has gone by.




I really value my friendship with Linda, she is kind, considerate, caring, fun to be with and loyal. I am posting this in advance, by now we should have celebrated her birthday with her and hopefully we have all had a lovely day.




K x

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful, gorgeous card and love the sweet image.
    luv
    debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable Karen - I love the image and you are blessed to have Linda has a friend - she is wonderful.

    Janet

    ReplyDelete