Friday, 3 June 2011

Ben & Kelly are getting married !



One of my staff announced he was getting married on his day off this coming Monday - it is a very quiet affair at the registry office as they didn't want a lot of fuss or expense. I couldn't let the occasion go by without sending a card so I whipped this little number up last night. It's a lili of the Valley stamp, wild orchid flower and lace, SU ribbon and the button I am not sure. I have also added a bit of glitter to the flowers. The card and paper are both SU from my SU demonstrator and friend Jo Dumbleton. She does a monthly scrapbook club and for £15 you get an assortment of SU goodies which you can either use for scrapbooking or card making. I like it as you get a taster of lots of things without having to have whole packs. If you are interested the link is here.


My posts have been automatic during the last week or so as we have actually been away in Cornwall in our camper - it was a bit blowy to say the least. We were lucky enough to meet up with lovely Linda for a day. We went to Kit Hill and then a super place for lunch before heading back to Linda's for a bit of stampin up! It was great to see her, a bonus was that we met her dear little grandson Logan (what a cutiepatootie).


Not sure when I will be back but have a great weekend all


K x

3 comments:

  1. Mmm... Cornwall can be a bit blowy!! Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  2. can i come in Cornwall! Lucky you i'd like to visit one day this wonderful place called Cornwall!
    The card it's really cute!!!!
    ele

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to Ben and Kelly - it's a gorgeous wedding card - which reminds me I must crack on and get some wedding invitations made!!!

    ReplyDelete