Monday, 20 June 2011

Wasgij jigsaw





Since the trauma of the huge europe jigsaw I did over Xmas I have not touched another jigsaw. This one I had from Phillip for my birthday. You don't have a picture to work from, only suggestions of what they might be looking at. I have to say I did not enjoy this one bit, I like to work from the picture, however those of you that know me will know that I never give up on anything so I plodded on (pardon the pun) and got it finished. Here it is below. Have told Phillip not to buy me anymore of these types of puzzles !

2 comments:

  1. Certainly a challenge not knowing what you are assembling - well done on getting it completed though. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, what fun! Not seen one of those before!. My Dad would never let me look at the picture, he said it was cheating! Jill x

    ReplyDelete