Monday, 25 July 2011

Celebrate!




Yet more of the papers from Jo's kit - such good value.. and what I really like best is that they all tie in together so nicely. This is one of the great things about Stampin Up.

I used an old SU stamp (but very much loved) and Lili sentiment - I tell you I have really had my money's worth out of the round sentiment stamps. I bought a circle punch from Jo which is just perfect for stamping them out - so easy.


Whilst blogging I just wanted to say how much I appreciate all your lovely comments on my blog - I try and get around to leaving comments in return and see some wonderful creations but have such little time and with no internet at home it's difficult, would love to just spend a few hours blog hopping and admiring....


I have added Debby to my blogs most visited - her work is absoluately stunning, she's on my side bar go over and have a look.


Have a great Tuesday all


K x


1 comment:

  1. Oooh more of those colours Karen, must have been a lovely kit! Jill x

    ReplyDelete