Wednesday, 27 July 2011

Just Tracy's Design Team

I was asked by Linda from Just Tracy's Design Team if I would like to join them. As you can imagine I was thrilled and honoured and had no hesitation in saying YES please!

Just Tracy's is a gorgeous craft shop in Plymouth - but you don't have to go in person, although you will get a super dooper friendly welcome, a cup of tea and a biscuit whilst you browse, you can buy on line.

The challenge blog is monthly and usually has a super prize on offer. The winner is chosen by the Design Team in recognition of your hard work rather than random which I think is great.

So, I am off to create my first project which is due to go up on the 1st of August.

K x

1 comment:

  1. Karen - I am just seeing this and am so excited for you !!!! Congratulations !!!

    ReplyDelete