Sunday, 7 August 2011

a birthday card - but it's a bit different for me....







A long time ago the very lovely Steph sent me a set of stamps that she purchased in America. It was such a sweet gesture and so thoughtful. I haven't really used the set as to be honest it was a bit out of my comfort zone and I couldn't really decide how to use it (bonkers I know, but most of my things are cute animals).

I decided to stamp the stamp and cut it out, I coloured it using promarkers and added some purple glitter to it. I stamped the shoe and added two SU pearls. The sentiment is my well used LOTV.




I used some SU ribbon and Wild orchid lace, SU string of pearls and a couple of random buttons. The flowers are Wild Orchid.



I mounted the patterned paper (sorry don't know whose make it is) on some scrap purple card from the scrap bag and then stuck it all on.

I am quite pleased with the results, but like I say it's not my usual type of card so it always looks a bit odd to me.



K x

1 comment:

  1. I love it Karen - so glad you've finally got round to inking up those beautiful stamps. I think you should do more like this as you've done such a good job with this one. x

    ReplyDelete