Wednesday, 3 August 2011

A friend in need




I have a wonderful friend who is going through a hard time at the moment. Other than giving huge supporting hugs and trying to listen there isn't much else I can do, it's frustrating as I would love to be able to make it all better..... (I always find a hug is the best medicine when you are feeling sad - there's something reassuring about having someone else take a little of your burden).




Unfortunately I can't make it all better, all I can do is be a good friend and try and be there when she needs me. I made this card which is a Lili image, Wild Orchid flowers, SU friendship stamp and a papermania, sending you hugs. The card stock and paper is SU as are the pearls.


2 comments:

  1. Aww so sweet Karen! I know what you mean, sometimes it difficult to know how to help as well. Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card hun. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete