Thursday, 11 August 2011

A general card...a purple challenge & a cute card thursday challenge



I don't know about you but I am always sending cards to people, whether it's just to say hi or good luck or thinking about you. I like to have a few in my box at work so I can send one instantly that day. So last night I made 3, one of which I am showcasing today.




The image is Lili of the Valley and isn't it a gorgeous one. The flowers are wild orchid, the ribbon is SU as is the base card, which I think is crumb cake. The patterned paper is out of one of those A5 patterned paper books and the other was some card I had. I used Martha Stewart punch and SU pearls.



I would like to enter this in the scrapmaster challenge something purple and a cute card Thursday challenge.



Have a good Thursday all.




K x


7 comments:

  1. Hi Karen, those bears are super cute! you've made a beautiful card.
    Cheers,
    Kasey ~ in Oz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Karen! Good idea to have a few lying around, that reminds me I must sort out mine! Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really cute card. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card...Love the cute image....
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute card!!!! Those bears are adorable. Thanks for playing along with the SP & Co Blog Hop Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet card. The bears are too cute! It would make a nice anniversary card.

    ReplyDelete