Thursday, 18 August 2011

Happy Anniversary for my hubby & jockeys for snail racing.


I am sorry for my lack of postings this week, it's been a busy one and I have been doing other things, mainly working, but tonight I have to make 10 jockeys for the snail racing on Saturday evening.... yes you read right, jockeys for snail racing. I am thinking of stamping out an image, then reversing it so I can stick them back to back with a bit of support then attaching them to snail with a double sided pad... it's in the ideas stage so if anyone has any better suggestions would love to hear them.






It's our 22nd wedding anniversary tomorrow, here is the card I have made for my darling hubby. For those of you who know me well we have a T5 VW California which we love, it's not the same as the old fashioned camper but couldn't resist using this lovely Lili image.



Papers etc are SU and the sentiment is Lili of the Valley. Flowers are Wild Orchid.


Nearly the end of another week, it's lashing it down here and thunder and lightening and as black as night!


k x


2 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary to you both! This is a fabulous card and I'm sure he will love it. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary Karen and Philip! Umm.... snail racing - hope they are not coming towards my garden or they might not last very long!! Jill x

    ReplyDelete