Thursday, 4 August 2011

Here's that cute puppy again!

Nothing beats a cuddle with a puppy, this Lili stamp is really nice, and I have a feeling the lovely Linda bought it for me. I have so many Lili stamps. The sentiments are so useful and I have certainly got my money's worth out of them. I use an SU punch to punch out the circle which fits perfectly. The flower is Wild Orchid, the buttons from the button jar and the paper was from scrap bag.





It's past the middle of the week already..... I can't believe it. I woke up in the night with the sound of really heavy rain and it's been raining ever since, Barney and I went out for a quick walk around the field suited and booted (the boots on me not him) and still got soaked. It doesn't bother me walking in the rain and I would have walked for ages but Barney is not so keen, it is just really his head that gets wet but his little ears go down and he really wants to head for home.




I say home, I mean work, but he still get washed in the sink and towel dried before being blow dried (yup blow dried), he loves this part of the procedure but not so keen on the sink, although he is very good and stands patiently being washed. He's had his treats and he's in his bed now.....




Happy Wed Thursday everyone!




k X


2 comments:

  1. Love your beautiful, adorable card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Umm... sounds like a very pampered pooch! Jill x

    ReplyDelete