Monday, 1 August 2011

Just Tracy's August challenge - Happy Birthday !






















This month's challenge over at Just Tracy's is a birthday challenge very kindly sponsored by Helen, the owner of the fabulous Ellephantastic Digital Images. I have used her gorgeous "Barney" Digital stamp - and isn't he a cutie. I decided to cut him out and mount him on dimensionals to give the feeling he was sitting in the garden.

I used SU card, papermania patterned paper, my Martha Stewart punch for the top, some SU ribbon, some doggy themed embellishments that are just perfect that I have had for ages and my Happy Birthday is a papermania stamp. Finally I added some flowers to the top of the paper flowers to give it a bit of lift.



This is my first effort for the design team, pop on over and have a look at the other wonderful creations that the girls have made to inspire you.



The prize this month is 4 digital images from Ellephantastic so it's definately worth entering the challenge.




K x




4 comments:

  1. Lovely card Karen, chat soon Tracy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous card Karen, love the way you have used the MS punch at the top! Hope you had a good weekend. Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card Karen a great one to start of your first challenge with JT's - sorry that I won't be playing along with you, as this one was my last - but I will be popping in when I can. Have a great day. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh fabulous card Karen, what a great image and colours.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete