Monday, 8 August 2011

A Thank you for a thank you










(before the Lilies started to come out)


My card today is a thank you for a thank you. I helped my dear friend Jenny out with her books recently and she very kindly sent me some flowers (aren't they beautiful).



(lilies just starting to come out)

To thank her I made this card. It's a Lili of the Valley stamp, on SU card, papermania patterned paper and buttons (I think) and an SU sentiment. The ribbon is also SU.



I hope everyone had a great weekend. We took the camper out on Friday night (for our little lad's birthday) and had a picnic. Saturday other than walking Barney twice we spent the rest of the time in the garden tackling the hedges... what a big job I was quite worn out by the end of it. Sunday we took Barney out for a walk then went out on our pushbikes (nearly 20 miles and for anyone that knows where we live not only are there tonnes of hills but it was VERY windy). We did stop half way at Cranborne garden centre for a cup of tea and a bit of cake (disappointed with my cake, I had coffee but it was heavy and dry). Took Barney out when we came back and then watched the film Paul (about the alien) whilst doing a bit of my Bothy Threads, cut thru camper. It was a funny film but I thought over the top with excessive bad language!


Have a good week all.




K x

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous flowers hun and great card. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete