Friday, 5 August 2011

It's my baby's birthday & Thinking of Sue

My baby is 9 years old today - happy birthday darling boy. Here is here opening his parcels - which he enjoys very much! He looks all hair on this photo! Where has 9 years gone - it only seems the blink of an eye since he was a small puppy!







A very dear friend of mine, Sue (Jo Dumbleton's Mum in Law) was supposed to be coming to us on Saturday but she's not well and has been having a bit of a tough time with one thing and another, so we have postponed to a future date. I wanted to send her a little card to say I was thinking of her. This is the same Lili stamp, SU ribbon, Wild Orchid Lace and SU card.



Sue is the most generous kind lady and I think maybe she's over doing it - so rest up Sue and hope to see you soon.



The end of another week and heading to the middle of August.... time is flying by it really is.


Have a good weekend all


K x







3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Barney!

    Phew, I have got that LOTV stamp at least that can't join the list! Great card as always Karen.

    Hope you have a great weekend as well! Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha just noticed your comment on my photo - I don't do smiling!! You are lucky its a new photo! Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great piccie - how sweet and a lovely card too. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete