Tuesday, 27 September 2011

Elephant....


Morning All,

Here is my card for today - not particularly bright photo but I am just relieved that it uploaded and didn't look strange ! 

It's a lili sentiment, as if you wouldn't know from my previous posts, wild orchid flowers, lili stamp and can't remember who the papers are, but the card is SU.  The pearls are SU too and I notice one has moved.

My sister had a lovely birthday and had some super presents so being a certain age (starts with 4 and ends with 0 isn't that bad).

Hugs K xx

2 comments:

  1. Cute elephant image.

    Glad Lou had a lovely birthday - it was only a no. after all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen, this is so adorable. My sister loves elephants, so I will have to go and purchase that lili stamp. So glad Lou had a great birthday !!

    ReplyDelete