Monday, 5 September 2011

I have finally returned.


Hi All



Sorry for my lack of posts during the last few weeks, it has been really busy and then we were on holiday, but I am back now and ready to "show". I have made a fair few cards and I am hoping to show them over the next couple of weeks or so.



The first card is for my nephew Stuart who turned fourteen yesterday... fourteen, it only seems five minutes since he was a baby...



Lili image, lili circular stamp, SU celebrate, not sure about the paper, but card is SU and buttons from the button jar.


We had a smashing day with them yesterday, we took my Mum up with us and we always have a really great time together. My Mum is such a good sport, we are always making little jokes about her but she always takes it in good spirits and laughs along - in fact that's all we do when we are together is laugh.... it's such good fun. My lovely Mum treated us to lunch which was jolly nice at the Water Witch at Odiham and Lou and Andy bought the drinks which was also very nice. The only sad thing is the time goes too quickly, as with everything.


Hugs K x


3 comments:

  1. Noooooooo i can belive Stuart is 14 yrs old now!! Wowhoo time fly!!Happy Birthday to him!
    Welcome back from your holiday i really like see your nice cards!!

    love
    elena

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a lovely day Karen. Great card as well - just can't believe how the years fly by! Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love your gorgeous card, what a sweet image.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete