Thursday, 1 September 2011

Just Tracys September Challenge - things with wings.






The challenge this month over at Just Tracy's is things with wings. My gorgeous sister Louise has a bit of mile stone birthday coming up - although we aren't supposed to mention that and we are definately not allowed to send cards with any numbers on! This is a gorgeous Lili image that I mounted twice using scrap card and SU patterned paper.








I used a Lili sentiment and all the pretty flowers are Wild Orchid. I punched out the side of the card so I could do something inside.
I used SU pearls, ribbon and the sentiment inside is SU.









The cardboard letters are SU that I coloured with promarkers and the button is one from the box. I do hope you will take part in the challenge - we have a smashing prize as usual.


Karen

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Karen, bet Lou loved it! Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card hun - love the LOTV image. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete