Thursday, 22 September 2011

The safe arrival of twins !

I had a lovely letter from my God Daughter Florence this morning to let me know how brilliantly she had done in her exams, and also to let me know that her sister had given birth to twins, a boy Oscar and a girl Maisie.  I immediately got to work making some cards.  The first one is for the proud parents - the stamps are Lili of the Valley as well as the circular sentiments.  The congratulations is SU.  The ribbon is SU too.
The second card is for Nana and Gramps - again a Lili image, SU card and ribbons.
 The final card is for Florence, I am so proud of her, she worked incredibly hard and got super grades.  She has gone on to sixth form and then she wants to be a midwife.
It's really nice to have some wonderful news - which certainly deserved to be celebrated.

K x

2 comments:

  1. What sweet cards Karen! Perfect for the occasions, such cute images! Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen, these are so adorable. Your coloring is absolutely amazing. Hope you have been well. Will talk soon -- HUGS -- Jante

    ReplyDelete