Monday, 24 October 2011

Christmas cards




Hi All, I have been busy making Christmas cards and working on the scrapbook album, not far to go now with Phoebe's but have not started Olivia's and Amelia's.  I have to have them finished by 9th December when my brother is in the Uk and will take them back to America - me thinks I had better get a wriggle on.

My wonderful friend Linda and her lovely hubby Ian are coming up on Friday for the weekend, I am getting excited already..... we are going out to a posh restaurant on Friday evening to give Linda the opportunity to wear her lovely wedding outfit again.  I can't wait to see them both.

K x

4 comments:

  1. A fab selection of cards hun. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your Christmas cards. I can't wait for the weekend to arrive!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful Christmas cards and am sure you'll have the books done prior to their arrival. I know you and Linda are going to have a great time and can't wait to hear all about it.

    ReplyDelete