Wednesday, 5 October 2011

Colette and Tim are getting married !

 My wonderful and very special friend Linda is getting very excited as her daughter is due to get married a week on Saturday..... I have known Linda for more years than I can really remember and she is the most loyal, caring, compassionate friend you could ever wish to have.  I have made this card for Linda and Ian's gorgeous daughter Colette, who is a darling and we think a lot of.  I had a peek at Linda's outfit for the wedding yesterday and believe me she is going to look just as stunning as the bride.
 My flowers are from Wild Orchid - I love Wild Orchid so much - you really should go and have a look they are just super and the service is fabulous.   The circular stamp and the main stamp is Lili of the Valley - wher would I be without Lili.  The congratulations and base card and ribbon are SU - thanks to my lovely friend Jo (the new SU cattie is now out and boy have they got some really lovely things in it).  The paper was from one of those A5 books that I got free with a magazine, but went perfectly with the colours on the card.  The little hearts and half pearls came from ebay - I use them a lot.
My button came from our local craft shop - Golden Hands in Wimborne.

I really hope the sun shines on Colette and Tim and they have many wonderful years together.  The secret to a good marriage in my opinion, never take your other half for granted, appreciate what they do for you, always tell them that you love them and NEVER go to bed on a disagreement (22 years and counting).

I am entering this into the Lili challenge which is "Buttons"

I am also spreading the word for WORLD CARD MAKING DAY over at Lili of the Valley.

Have a happy Wednesday everyone.

Karen

PS Commenting is really playing up so I am sorry I have been looking at your blogs but unable to comment - lovely work all.

K x

2 comments:

  1. Wow - it's beautiful Karen - I'm guessing this is what has arrived in the post which I will pass onto them nearer the day. Thank you for such kind words they mean so much and it also means so much to have a wonderful friend like you too x

    ReplyDelete