Saturday, 29 October 2011

More scrapbook

 I do love working in black and white and to be honest, Phoebe wears pink  most of the time so I wanted to do something with a complete contrast.  The paper is a SU one as is the ribbon.  The flowers are wild orchid and the buttons just some I had.  It's a pretty picture of her which I was tempted to print off in black and white but I really like the colour contrast.


a little play on her name for this double layout.  The patterned paper is covered in bumble bee's as you can see on the next photo down.

They are both pretty plain apart from a few bits and bobs as the paper is so busy.

K x

1 comment:

  1. Karen - I am so enjoying seeing your layouts - they are so beautiful !!!! I love the paper on the first one along with the ribbon and flowers.

    Hope all is well !!

    Janet

    ReplyDelete