Monday, 17 October 2011

Scrapbooking......

I have been busy doing Christmas cards and scrapbook pages, just not had time to put them up on the blog.  This is a double scrapbook layout for my neice's 2nd birthday, I don't have permission to put her photo on the www so have covered her over.
The double page layout - it's called Hippy Chick as she is riding a small trike with a pair of pink sunglasses on.
Although you can't see it I have tied in the colours with her pretty dress and super shades.


This one, she has whipped her shades off and is grinning like a cheshire cat.....

Happy Monday everyone

k xx

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous papers and look forward to seeing the pages in real life soon. Love your Christmas cards too, such sweet images.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun pages Karen! Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful pages Karen - I love the paper !!

    ReplyDelete