Tuesday, 1 November 2011

Just Tracys challenge for November - a sketch by Linda

Over at Just Tracys we have a sketch challenge this month with a Christmas theme.  I was delighted to have this project to work on as it kick started my Christmas cards and I just loved the sketch - nice job Linda.

So a lovely Lili teddy for the stamped image, his hat has dazzling diamonds from SU, the ribbon is SU, the patterned paper from one of those A5 books you get with magazines.  The Merry Christmas is SU and I am not sure where the poinsetta came from.  The rhinestones came from Ebay.

The base card is SU - SU do such lovely card and my good mate Jo keeps me supplied with all my SU goodies. 

Why not nip over and have a look at the challenge and join in the fun.

k

3 comments:

  1. Love your cutesy Christmas card!
    Farrah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card hun. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  3. great card Karen - so cute. I'll have to head over and work on this challenge.

    ReplyDelete