Thursday, 1 December 2011

Just Tracy's December challenge

 Over at Just Tracy's our challenge for December is special occasion.

I have used SU card, paper and ribbon.  Wild Orchid flowers, Lili of the Valley stamp and sentiment and the diamonds are from ebay.
It's my last challenge with Just Tracy's as I am stepping down from the Design Team.

I have been incredibly busy work wise and at home (at home I have literally finished 3 20 page scrapbook albums for my nieces for Christmas) as well as other projects.  I have some things to show so hopefully I will get them posted up soon.

K

2 comments:

  1. Karen - this is just beautiful. Glad things are going well and I can't wait to see what you'll be posting soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, I do love this LOTV image. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete