Tuesday, 27 December 2011

My Christmas card to my Hubby



This is the Christmas card that I made for my wonderful husband for Christmas, inspired by Linda Harris's card that she sent to us.  I have always enjoyed working in black and muted colours.  The stamps and ribbon are Stampin up that I puchased through Jo Dumbleton.  I love the flocked card it's so pretty and I added some dazzling diamonds to the flowers and also you can't see it on the picture but on the big flower there is a rhinestone.  The brads are all SU too.

I hope everyone had a super Christmas and I wish you all a Happy New Year.


3 comments:

  1. It's a very striking masculine card and I bet he loved it. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is great Karen - I love it and will have to case it soon. I hope you, Phillip & Barney had a very Merry Christmas !!!

    ReplyDelete