Saturday, 17 December 2011

Quick Happy Birthday cards.

 I had to fit in some birthday cards this week, which I didn't have a lot of time to do, thank goodness for Lili of the valley pre printed images is all I can say.  They are all pretty much the same, I used SU card, SU papers and SU sentiment.
 Sorry about the rubbish pictures.... but again no time to take decent photos, they needed to be written and sent in the post.
I had an evening of making extra christmas cards this week, all pretty similar, quick, mass produced... I won't be getting caught again next year - I will be doing them in plenty of time..... (ha as if that will happen).

I hope everyone is up together with their Christmas preps, I am pretty much there, have a busy week at work so I am sure it will fly by.

K x

2 comments:

  1. Sweet cards Karen. I also had a last minute Christmas rush of making cards and I had been making them all year long, so it happens even when you think you are organised!! Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super birthday cards Karen, so very sweet :) I'll remind you in January to start on your Christmas cards ;) haha xxx

    ReplyDelete