Monday, 12 December 2011

Thank you Bunnies


Hi All

Sorry about the rubbish photo, I took it last night when I completed these two little cards.  They are Lili bunnies (surprise surprise).  The card is SU and the paper is also SU, the two cards are one for my Auntie and one for my Nan.  It was my Nan's 90th birthday yesterday, we went over to Weston Super Mare where she lives to a hotel for a birthday lunch made up of friends and family.  My brother and his eldest daughter were there, they had flown from America for the weekend (I know for the weekend!) and also my cousin and his wife who lives in Norfolk - they are going to be Grandparents next April which will make my Nan a GREAT, GREAT, GRANNY.   I did a talk on her life, it's amazing how much she has seen in 90 years !  She had a lovely time and it was great getting all the family together.

I still haven't written the pesky Christmas card - any volunteers LOL.

Congratulations to Janet who has made the Just Tracy's design team - well done you xx

K xxx

2 comments: