Monday, 2 January 2012

Christmas thank you's



I have finally done the Christmas Thank You's or should that be thank ewe.
My friend Jo gave me this cute stamp quite a long time ago and I still love it and use it loads.

I used SU card as the base, an SU stamp for the sentiment, SU white card (it's excellent), stamped with black tuxedo memento ink, and coloured with pro markers.  The black and white paper which I absolutely love is Paper cellar 6 x 6.

I would love to put on some embellishments - BUT due to the most stupid rule ever invented by the Post Office that anything over 5mm has to have a large stamp on I refuse to humour them and will keep them flat enough to put a normal first class stamp on.

Happy New Year to everyone.  I haven't made any resolutions... too many things going on to do that, however I am going to try to do the jingle bell weekly Christmas card challenge with Linda and work on a scrapbook of our camper van.   (I am also in the middle of two courses, one on animal anatomy (brain aching) and the other on holistic animal healing) which I need to finish.  I also want to finish my Bothy Threads cut thru camper which is nearly there - it's a big job but it's well on it's way now.  So I name but a few things to be done... there are loads more....

K x

No comments:

Post a Comment