Monday, 23 January 2012

Clean and simple

 is a card with an aperture.  I wasn't sure if my first card would count as technically it's not an aperture as it doesn't go all the way through, although the frame clearly is an aperture.  I used my cricut to cut the frame out and also the white oval inside, which I then used a brayer on and finally and SU stamp.  I used my brayer on the main card and also the frame before attaching it.
 My second card I used my cricut to cut out the card, I put a blue rectangle behind the snail after I had daubed him and add google eyes.  I used an SU sentiment.   I am supposed to keep it clean and simple.. hopefully this passes muster.
K x

8 comments:

  1. Your first card is lovely but your second one is simply fab... that snail really made me smile!
    I just love his goggly eyes!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the snail -he's gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The snail is super cute, fun card
    Love it
    Thank you very much
    mandi
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great first card and fabulous second card. I do love the snail. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are both fantastic cards, but that snail is just so cute and fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is so clean and simple challenge of this week. You also made clean and simple frame for the challenge. Its looks so decent also. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. First card is very pretty but my fave is the snail - love those googlie eyes. (Also love your x-stitch below). xx

    ReplyDelete