Wednesday, 11 January 2012

For Jenny


As you know Wednesday is marked each week with a card for Jenny.  I love the colours on this card and the gorgeous Lili image which picks them up beautifully.

This is a posting in advance as I am in the spa for the day today with my good friend Rachel (it's Rachel's birthday today - Happy Birthday Rachel).  We save £20 a month for a whole year and go to the spa in January for a treat - my birthday is in February so it's a great opportunity to have a pamper.  I am so looking foward to it.

Enjoy your Wednesday whatever you are doing and think of me being massaged and treated like a princess, followed by a Chinese at our favourite restaurant along with my hubby to finish the day.

K xxx

1 comment:

  1. Thanx to share with us this creating cards.This really great looking.In this card all light colors so it really good look.

    ReplyDelete